“After I configured the user authentication for the webclient and the export options, the download button disappeared from the client screen. What can I do to get it back?”
- "Can you export any length of audio, even over day or file boundaries without having to piece bits together manually?"
- "Does LogDepot have an access control system to allow only certain people to listen to the recordings? Could this be linked to our Windows domain / Active Directory?"
- "Is there any kind of heartbeat output to show that the system is still recording?"
“When I delete a channel in the Setup application, is the audio data from that channel also erased from harddisk?”
- Can I use a NAS or a SAN for the mass storage of the audiofiles?
- Does LogDepot detect, log and display silence on the incoming audio?
- How quickly can you listen to the audio after the time it was recorded? Can you listen to it from the client as it is being recorded?
- Which source formats are supported by LogDepot Audio?
“Upon startup, the backend service stops upon error ‘Unable to connect color mode filter() 0x80040217’. How can I solve this?”
“Upon startup, the backend service stops upon error “Unable to obtain privilege to lock physical pages”. How can I solve this?”
After starting the backend service; why does the indicated buffer usage quickly rises to the maximum?
Can you playback and export any length of video, even over day or file boundaries without having to paste bits together manually?
Does LogDepot Video support Windows 2012 server?
How to move or change the default output directories?
Recorded HD files are ok, but the video preview in the Monitor is invalid. What is wrong?
The fetcher does not fetch from a newly installed system.
The service starts but terminates directly. What is going on?
Upon startup, why can’t the backend service instantiate the FFDShow filter?
Using an Osprey capture card, a Smart Tee filter connection error occurs at startup.
Using an Osprey capture card, the backend doesn’t start. (Unable to run the RenderGraph).
Which capture cards are supported by Logdepot Video?
Why are there are no source tabs visible for the installed Dektec card?
Why do the high quality H.264/AAC/MPEG-TS hour files seem shorter than an hour?
Why does the frame count not exactly match?
Why does the UDP stream scanning results contain invalid program entries?